Good day mga mommies! Kamusta kayo? I hope na maganda ang araw niyo today. Because I’m going to share the benefits of using Essential Oils.
When you heard Essential Oils, anong pumasok sa isip mo? Well, for me I thought that it’s an oil and mint feeling. Akala ko yun lang talaga siya but Essential Oils marami palang klase.
What is Essential Oil?
Here’s the infographic from Young Living so you can understand more about the Essential Oil basically.
1. Do Essential Oils Actually Work?
An essential oil may work or not work for everyone.
How do you know when it works?
When you use essential oil and boost your mood it’s really working for you, did you know that it actually has a good impact on your health?
2. What are the benefits of Essential Oil and how to use it?
Essential oils can benefit your body, mind, and emotional well-being in many ways. Here are just a few of the handy ways that essential oils can enhance your life:
- Lemon essential oil can remove the sticky residue left by stickers, grease, and gum.
- Peppermint essential oil can create a cooling sensation when applied to fatigued muscles after a workout.
- Tea Tree essential oil and Lavender essential oil help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Kunzea essential oil and Citrus Fresh™ essential oil blend purify the air when diffused.
3. How to pick the right Essential Oil?
You have to look for PURE Essential Oil, because some EO is not pure. For me Young Living ang best Essential Oil for me because it’s really effective for me and my family. Lalo na si husband gustong-gusto niya na nag didiffuse ako every night.
Peppermint is my favorite eo from Young Living, ang laking tulong lalo na sa migraine ko. And we love to use aromatic super relaxing talaga.
Do you want to start your Oil-bularyo Journey today with me?
I can actually guide you with Essential Oil, but if you are ready to get your premium kit you can enroll here – Young Living Philippines .
What will you get when you purchase the Daily Essentials Enrollment Set?
- Desert Mist Diffuser’s beautiful design features a romantic Moroccan pattern, which brings a sense of elegance into your home or office. It functions as a humidifier, atomizer, and aroma diffuser in one simple-to-use product. It also has multiple settings, it will diffuse continuously for 5–6 hours on High mode, 8 hours on Low mode, and 10 hours on Intermittent mode. With its 10 LED colored light options, including an alluring candle-like flicker, this elegant diffuser will fit right in with any home or office décor.
- R.C. 15ml combines the power of some of the most refreshing oils such as Black Spruce, Cypress, Pine, Peppermint, 3 types of Eucalyptus oils and more to help you breathe easy! Best used when you apply it topically to your chest, back and neck for an invigorating experience.
- Thieves 15ml was inspired by the 15th century legend of 4 French thieves which used an aromatic blend for protection from the black plague while stealing from the sick and dying. The Thieves blend contains Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Rosemary, Lemon and Eucalyptus Radiata essential oils. It is known for its powerful cleansing and purifying properties that’s why it’s used in our Thieves line of products.
- Lavender 15ml is considered as the swiss army knife of essential oils because of its countless benefits – from skin care to home care, this soothing, refreshing and calming oil is a staple in every home! Apply it topically to soothe any minor skin irritations or diffuse it to fill your home with a signature floral aroma!
- Lemon 15ml, our best-selling oil contains key constituents that are known to cleanse and purify the air. It is also a favorite for cleansing applications or for uplifting the mood in your home with its clean and energizing scent. To use it topically, just add a few drops to your skin care regimen and get ready for glowing, gorgeous skin.*
- Peppermint 15ml has a signature strong, clean, fresh and minty aroma that is beloved by all. Use Peppermint in a diffuser to cool and energize your home or apply it on your skin for a cooling and refreshing sensation – especially useful after a physical workout. Its fresh aroma creates a stimulating, focused atmosphere for daily tasks.
When using essential oils for the first time, always go low and slow. Best to dilute with a carrier oil such as V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex when using it on the skin.
*Citrus oils may cause photosensitivity when exposed to sunlight. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 24 hours after application.
Do you need help with assisting orders?
You can contact me on my Facebook – Nicole Escat if you have a question.